-
September 12th, 2004, 06:24 PM
#51
Senior Hostboard Member
That is going to be teh key! Thnx Miguel... lol
-woke up
-got to PC
-a friend from Budapest came
-let him play NFSU a bit (the guy has seriously crap PC)
-then our lil' trip began
-we drove to Budapest, into a large and beautiful park
-we walked there for about 2 hours, eat some snacks, and a few candy
-then went to a plane exhibition, my pal knows lotza about engines, car tuning, cars, planes, everything that is around technical thingz
-the next destination was teh Airport, it was sooo cool, I saw the plains taking off, and landing, the whole airport, and the ppl from other countries, oh, and I think I saw 6ppl from Jamaica lol
-we talked about cars with my pal all da way, wathed cool rims and spoilers (I really dig cool cars now that I play NFSU)
-then we went to a confectionery, there were lotza cakes and Ice Cream, but I wasn't hungry a bit, so I decided to drink a coctail! It was damn beautiful, it called Sunrise Coctail, and it really looked like a sunrise, orange, lemon and grapefruit juice with some fruit sirup I donno, and I tasted my friends Strawberry shake as well... mmmmm yummi! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-then my pal stayed home in Budapest, and we got home...
-now I'm here,a nd posting lol
Was an awesome k00 day ^_^
-
September 13th, 2004, 02:12 PM
#52
Inactive Member
woke up
bath meh nekkid bodah rofl
eat teh pancake! XD
come to skewl (semester has restarted btw, sw337!)
um and am now sittin here after readin some megtokyo it was funny today
-
September 13th, 2004, 07:04 PM
#53
Senior Hostboard Member
lmao@Cav
-woke up
-IM with Cav and posting
-school-problem mountains lol
-half of them solved
-posting, NFSU
-went to a friend for FF8
-IMing friends at home
-learning lotza
-talked with GF on msn
-learning
-dinner
-and now I need to go, so baibai everyone! ^-^
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 13, 2004 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
September 14th, 2004, 03:35 PM
#54
Inactive Member
-after school went home played Golden Sun a lil
-then went to work
-looked at teh only hawt gurl there's butt for 5 hours =P
-now im here yay
-
September 14th, 2004, 03:48 PM
#55
Senior Hostboard Member
Rofl@Cav again again and again... ^^
-
September 15th, 2004, 06:40 PM
#56
Inactive Member
Woke up
Went to school, played Stepmania in homeroom
Classes
Came home
CPU
-
September 15th, 2004, 06:58 PM
#57
Senior Hostboard Member
-dinner yummi
-shower k00
-and finally going to bed lol
^^
-
September 16th, 2004, 12:22 AM
#58
Inactive Member
-School
-Home
-Grandparents
-Home
-
September 16th, 2004, 02:54 AM
#59
Inactive Member
same as b4, but add playing fire emblem
-posting on granaboard
-talkin on AIM
-
September 16th, 2004, 03:33 AM
#60
Inactive Member
but its a rly nice butt! XD lol
-woke up
-class
-comps
-nxt class
-comps again which is where i am now waitin for #3
then home to paly some fire emblem w00t
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks